Step 2: Prior to Orientation
Complete this section prior to attending an Orientation session.
- Step 1: Complete Step 1, New Student To Do list prior to continuing to Step 2 to ensure your NetID is activated and your email is set up.
- Student Administration System (Step 2):
- Complete the FERPA Privacy Waiver located in the University’s Student Administration System and provide your contact information. Before completing the waiver review details regarding FERPA.
- Prepare for Course Registration: Search the catalog and schedule of classes in the University’s Student Administration System to prepare for course registration with an advisor during your orientation session.
- Bursar: Read important information about Health Insurance Waiver, Title IV Financial Aid Waiver, and more.
- HuskyCT (Course Tools): Explore UConn’s online learning management system used by faculty to create a website for their courses, post materials, and communicate with students.