- Access students.uconn.edu.
- Locate the Student Tools box in the upper left and click the Student Administration link. The SA System landing page displays.
- On the left side, click the NetID login button. The NetID Single Sign-On page displays.
- Enter your NetID and NetID password.
- Click the Login button.
- As an alternate you can log in directly from the Student Admin landing page located at http://studentadmin.uconn.edu.
Note: The NetID is provided by University Information Technology Services (UITS). If you do not know your NetID or password, click the ‘Don’t know your NetID?’ or ‘Lost your Password?’ links (will allow you to find your NetID and/or create a new password if you have previously set a Password Recovery Option) or contact the UITS Help Center at 860-486-4357 (HELP).
The Student Administration System is used by the Student Financial Aid Office to display your financial aid status, request additional information from you, and post your financial aid awards. You may accept and decline awards online.
- Navigate to the View Financial Aid link by clicking Self Service > Student Center.
- In the Financial Aid section, click the View Financial Aid link to access the Online Financial Aid Center.
For detailed instructions on all functions available in the SA System, access http://studentadmin.uconn.edu/help/students
If you have difficulty accessing the SA system or if your account is locked, contact the UITS Help Center at 860-486-4357 (HELP).